Hurt a true heart as many times as you want, It won’t stop loving you…. But If you cheat a true heart, It won’t hurt or hate you. Instead It won’t be able to love you again.
Some people hurt by words & some by action… But the biggest hurt i believe is that someone ignoring u when u value them bigger than anything else!
When i die, you can give away my organs but i don’t recommend the heart because it’s broken. It’s really hurt, you can barely breathe, it’s like you’re drowning and no bodygonna save you. You break my heart, you break it into pieces. you breaking my heart my love. Is it ironic to felt hurt in this way? Is it possible how truly hurt you are until you can even smile?
We fight in the phone last night”" “”I cried, but you remain silent”" “”I talked, but you won’t listen”" “”I ask about us, but you won’t care”" “”I ask for breaking up, but you ask me to leave”" “”I’m so down and i needed you, but you won’t be there”" “”I love you, but do i deserve this”" “”Why you’re so heartless”" “”Why you can’t feel me anymore”" “”Why you”re so mean”" “”Why you never ever saveme when i cried a tears for you”" “”WHY” -Heartless-
U hurt me & then U say sorry… But u hurt again…? U say u don’t love me..then u show some love.. Then ignore me again…? … … U treat me just as a Toy…which u need wen u r bored.. Then u throw away… Just like a thing that u pick up in need…only in need.. Then u find it useless…? But my heart pains each time I see u happy with someone else… because I Still want u to be happy with Me..?? And just want your arms to die in… JUST WANT U TO BE ONLY MINE..!
Previous
from whatsappjokes.im http://ift.tt/1f4ldP9
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment