Sunday, 19 January 2014

Computer Jokes for Whatsapp 63

Gham se begana bana deti hai chahat us ki, Mai bhala kaise bhula doon ye inayat uski, Main kabhi khud se juda us ko na kar paon ga, Meri ik umar ka haasil hai Mohabbaat uski, Koi ja kar to zara itna bata dey us ko, Mujhe us se bhi ziyada hai zaroorat us ki..



The most hurting moment of life is, When unexpected person comes into your life, shows you the way to smile and to be happy, and leaves you even not telling the reason :(



Porn films are actually very positiv emovies.. No bombing, no murders, All love each other and with happy endings… :)



I Remember How Much U Hurt Me … I Say … I Am Fine Alone… … But Why Does My Stupid Heart Miss U ! Why Do I Need That Hurt To Feel Alive



Everyone says that LOVE hurts, but that’s not true Loneliness hurts. Rejection Hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuss these with LOVE , but in reality LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain, and makes us feel wonderful again



Previous






from whatsappjokes.im http://ift.tt/KtO85r

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment