D fastest way 2 receive LOVE is to give LOVE, D fastest way 2 lose LOVE is 2 hold it too tightly, & D best way 2 keep LOVE is 2 give it wings
Apni har ik saans teri ghulam kar rakhi hai, logo me ye zindagi badnam kar rakhihai, aaina bhi nahi ab to kisi kam ka… hamne to apni parchhayi bhi sanam tere naam kar rakhi hai…
Luv nt 1, Luv nt 2 Luv d 1 who luvs u true, Luv nt 3, Luv nt 4 Luv d onewho luvs u more, Luv nt 5, Luv nt 6 Luv d 1 who really sticks, Luv nt 7, Luv nt 8 Luv d 1 who really waits nt=no
I may b innocent 2 know what love is, I may nt show it 2 u. I may nt luv u the way it should b, but Im always willing to love u D way I understand it
Let luv be the guide to ur dreams, let luv be the light to ur heart, let ur luv be D reason why somebody else’s heart still continues tobeat
Previous
from whatsappjokes.im http://ift.tt/1jerdKB
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment