Saturday, 18 January 2014

Computer Jokes for Whatsapp 42

In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason but when d luv is real it becums ur plan 4 life n reason 4 living..!



when u truly care for someone. Their mistake never change our feelings.. bcoz its the mind that get angry. Bt da heart still loves them..!!



Don’t make me wait for so long. . . Don’t let me do something wrong. . . I Love You more than myself. . . I know its tough to decide whether I am the right one. . . But I must say U r the one n U will be the one.. .?????????



Door hone ka koi gum na karna,Yaad karna par aankhe nam na karna,Tumhari khushi me hai meri khushi,Isliye apni pyari muskaan kam na karna.



LINES BY A TRUE LOVER: May Be I m Too Late To Be Your First.. But Right Now I?รข‚¬?m Preparing Myself To Be Your Last!!



Previous






from whatsappjokes.im http://ift.tt/1az9ncW

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment