Friday, 17 January 2014

Computer Jokes for Whatsapp 21

Sharp is Ur memory, Sweet is Ur name, Deep in my heart, U will always remain, Earth want water, Flower wants dew, I want



Good FRIENDS CaRE for each Other.. CLoSE Friends UNDERSTaND each Other… and TRUE Friends STaY forever beyond words, beyond time…



Receive my simple gift of “Hi” wrapped with “LOVE”, tied with “CARE” and sealed with a “PRAYER” 2 keep u “SAFE” &



Tear ! Tear !! Tear !!! You Are My Dear, You Are Here,there,everywhere.. Thine Door Is Always Open, For All Men To Come.. To Child, To Young, To Old, Whoeve



I M A Sunflower Waiting A Dialy For U As The Flower Looks For The Sun. So Dont Make Me Die. I Want Ur Sunrise To Fall On Me. Tear ! Tear !! Tear !!! you are my



Previous






from whatsappjokes.im http://ift.tt/1dCFTRw

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment